Friday, February 16, 2007

Random List of Things I Miss: by Toby


Things I am missing: family, friends, my cats, Thai food, happy hours with Lenny, my bed, down pillows, getting free coffees at Coffee Rush, playing poker, the duck pond, playing volleyball and tennis, New Seasons grocery store, snowboarding, 24, good restaurants.

Things I am NOT missing: work at HFC, rainy days, the cold, having to spend money, driving, junk food (surprisingly), my cell phone, expensive food, being busy, not having enough time to do the things I want.

3 comments:

Lenny Parrott said...

Man, I miss you guys! So, no cell phones... that must be nice.

Anonymous said...

You forgot Apples to Apples on your list!

Anonymous said...

Well, ok, I miss Apples to Apples a ton as well. Maybe I should create a Guatemalan specific version to teach to the locals. We will see... :-)