Tuesday, March 6, 2007

What does Brittany do all day?


If some of you are wondering, "What Brittany does all day when Toby is in school?" then this will inform you....

I usually walk Toby to school by 8:00am, then I hit the gym for a few hours. After working out and having a nice hot shower I usually head to a local cafe or sit outside in the sun at the Parque Central. Some favorites places around here are Bagel Barn (free wifi), & Cafe, Fernando's Kaffee, and L'Espresso. Unlike Quiche, there are no shortages of cafes and yummy coffee here. Before meeting Toby at school at 1:00 I usually do any variety of some reading, my own studying of Spanish, blogging, emailing, and skyping. Currently I do have some translating work for Enlace Quiche that I am working on too. Some days I run errands for Toby and myself, but mostly I just enjoy making my own schedule and taking in the sun.

No comments: