Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Back Home in Quiché


Well, after a very fruitful trip to Portland, Oregon, I am now safely back home in Quiché, Guatemala. I was very fortunate to see so many loving friends and family members that mean so much to me. I'm so sorry to have not spent time with everyone back home, but it just wasn't possible. It was lucky enough for me to have the opportunity to honor my Grandma at her memorial service, and share this time with family! I'm very happy everything came together. Thanks so much to all for the assistance, support, and understanding that made my trip such a pleasant one.

Toby and I miss everyone and we look forward to seeing more friendly faces down here in our neck of the woods soon! Love to you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always inspired by you, your views and attitude, again, thanks for this nice post.

- Thomas