Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving Update: GO PACK GO!


Well as hard as it is being away from family, good food on Thanksgiving, and having to work, I had one thing to look forward to today: watching my beloved Packers kick the Lions butt during the traditional Thanksgiving Day game. However, to my dismay and horror, when I came home from work at lunch to watch the game, the same one that has been advertized on EPSN Latin America all week, it wasn't on. No it wasn't a scheduling error. We simply had no cable. Stupid, unreliable, good for nothing Guatemalan cable had to go out at the very time it could actually feel like Thanksgiving in Guatemala. So today I guess I should be thankful for the reliability of TV in the United States. Lets recap the day: No Turkey (or Tofurkey), no pumpkin pie, no good beer, and no Packers. Welcome to Guatemala!

At least the Packers won!

No comments: